|Tissues/Skin||Nervous System||Musculo-Skeletal||Limbs/ Movement||Head/Neck||Brain|
Registration and Login Information
Helpful resources are just a click away.
STEP 1: Register
To support your efforts, Benjamin Cummings offers websites to accompany our textbooks. All you need to get started is a valid email address and the access code provided with a new textbook.
To register, simply:
1. Go to http://www.AnatomyandPhysiology.com/
2. Click the appropriate book cover. Cover must match the textbook edition being used for your class.
3. Click “Register” under “First-Time User?”
4. Leave “No, I Am a New User” selected.
5. Using a coin, scratch off the silver coating below to reveal your access code.
Do not use a knife or other sharp object, which can damage the code.
6. Enter your access code in lowercase or uppercase, without the dashes.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete registration.
During registration, you will establish a personal login name and password to use for logging
into the website. You will also be sent a registration confirmation email that contains your login
name and password.
Your Access Code:
Note: If there is no silver foil covering the access code, it may already have been redeemed, and therefore may no longer be valid. In that case, students may purchase access to this website by click the Buy Now button. Instructors should contact their Benjamin Cummings sales representative.
STEP 2: Log in
1. Go to http://www.AnatomyandPhysiology.com and click the appropriate book cover.
2. Under “Established User?” enter the login name and password that you created during registration.
If unsure of this information, refer to your registration confirmation email.
3. Click “Log In”.
Got technical questions?
Visit http://247.aw.com. Email technical support is available 24/7.
For the latest updates on Site Requirements, go to http://www.AnatomyandPhysiology.com , choose your text cover, and click Site Reqs in the top navigation.
Important: Please read the Subscription and End-User License agreement, accessible from the book website’s login page, before using the website and/or CD-ROM. By using the website and/or CD-ROM, you indicate that you have read, understood, and accepted the terms of this agreement.
Biology Department In Ecuador:
Yavapai College Casilla 10-01-699
1100 East Sheldon Street Ibarra-Ecuador
Prescott, AZ 86301 Tel: 593-62-608-789
Office: 4-233A Yahoo E-mail
Phone: (928) 717-7628; (800)-922-6787